Ben,

cool to see you still update this. Next step: with all the new stuff in
LMS 7.9, maybe we will eventually get better podcast support, too, now
that would be some news.... :)

> Several years post-squeezebox "death", my 10 squeezeboxes are all
> chugging along nicely, thankyouverymuch.

Hey, I recently had my second casualty, the power supply (and only the
power supply) of my very first Squeezebox, now almost 8 years old. OK, I
had one more casualty, a Radio but let's not count that because it was
still in the warranty period (although I never came to get a replacement
because it was stolen in the mail and then later actually used - I saw
it getting removed from my MySB account; yes, the broken one... but I'm
zoning out...).

So yes, I suppose we all couldn't be much happier with our Squeezeboxes,
they really seem to be worth their money. thankYOUverymuch

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*