Why not try to use the forum for this? We could have a section where
people post curated links and LMS or the device itself could parse it?
I've been trying something like that with the browser feature in iPeng
and the "Currently Playing" thread where you can actually post working
links and directly play them but it didn't really pick up...

But maybe if it was implemented directly on the device....

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*