I agree wth the statements re recording quality .

.... So wake me up when we routinely gets music released that actualy
has intrisinic sq beyound the humble cd :)

When the world has changed and all music has the same sq as those very
few audiophile recordings that achive this AND with real music with
artist any one heard of ( dont get me started on the uselessnes of
audiophile music labels ).

Then we may discuss less data intense means of broadcast .

Wonder if not moores law have made all this obselete by then ?

Dont get me wrong i'm a fan of Meridian equipment and the fact that most
of what they do is science based ( not all things ) which is rare in
high end hifi .

And i also like some AiX hirez recordings they sometimes contains real
music not only good sound .

Btw wonder what mr waldrep ( aix itrax ) has to say he have posted on
this forum before ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4