I now have gapless! As it turns out, the nextsong.txt file does not work
in my C directory. I'm not sure why that is. I just changed it to where
my music files reside. (I don't use the Windows default "music"
directory, by the way.  I've heard the SBT can have issues with it).

When the file was in my C directory it had to be manually created, which
I thought was odd. But when I moved it to my music directory (or nas
path) the txt file created itself. When I played a track I clicked on
the txt file and it showed the next song on the list. As soon as I saw
that I knew it would work.

One other thing, for others who maybe interested in trying this... I
suggest running EVERYTHING as admin. That includes installing everything
as admin as well. Especially the AMIP-2.67-foobar2000 install file.

I'll have to update my instructions and repost them.