Weystoner wrote:
> Hi, things have been going great, so I haven't been around for a while.
> I have just changed to Plusnet Fibre, which came with a Technicolor
> TG582N router.  I have been using a Touch and an SB3 using the previous
> ADSL connection via a Netgear router (which can't be used with fibre)
> and could access both mysqueezebox.com and LMS, located on my server.
> Now i am able to access mysqueezebox.com directly through the router,
> but the players can't find the server.  Both players are wired through
> Devolo homeplugs; I have plugged the Touch directly into the router, but
> no change.  I have also tried connecting by wi fi: again, no change.
>
> This is a step too far for Plusnet support - they thought it might be a
> port forwarding problem, but were no further help.  I've tried going
> thrrough the procedure for port forwarding on theis router, but it's
> asking me for port ranges and protocols, which are way above my level of
> incompetence.  Can anyone please shed some light?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Dave

Touch and SB3 definitely connected to your network?

On your Touch > Settings > Advanced > Networking > Choose Network.

On your SB3 press and hold the left arrow > scroll up or down, is your
LMS server listed, if not scroll to "Set up Network".

kidstypike
1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer