d6jg wrote:
> OP said - "Now i am able to access mysqueezebox.com directly through the
> router, but the players can't find the server." - players are on the
> network but in all probability are still looking for LMS at an old IP

Yes, but if LMS is running and players are connected to the same network
they should be visible in the LMS player drop down box.

First thing I'd do on each player would be to go through Settings >
Advanced > Networking, to see if the network is listed.

|Filename: Pic04.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16996|

kidstypike
1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer