Hi guys, thanks for all of your work over the years on the various
aspects of Squeezebox.  I have not been a super active member of the
community, but I am looking here from time to time.  I recently was
looking to see if there was perhaps a chance to see if a plug-in was in
the works from someone to bring in Amazon Prime streaming.  I did find a
thread where someone else was looking for the same thing.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?102719-Amazon-Prime-Music-Plugin&p=801768

Another poster suggested that the best chance of getting this
implemented would be through ickstream.  Not knowing what this was
entirely, I did a little research and was excited to see the
possibilities!  If services such as Pandora and Amazon Prime were
available through this if/when mysb.com goes away, the Squeezebox
ecosystem would have life for me for a LONG time to come!!

Back to my original statement, is this the right place to suggest Amazon
Prime streaming functionality? I would love to have that capability thru
this or another plug in.  If I can help in a non-coding capacity, I
would be happy to.  I could set up a test environment with one of my old
SB1s and setup a new server just for testing this.

Thanks for your attention and have a Happy New Year!

Buck

"I have come to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I am all out of
bubblegum" - "Rowdy" Roddy Piper as John Nada in "They Live"

Squeezebox v.1(x2),Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Controller, Squeezebox
v.3