ralphy wrote:
> I think that's a problem with the skin. What skin are you using?
>
> To be sure, please try using the WQVGA Small Print skin to see if it
> still happens.  After changing the skin restart jivelite before testing.

I don't think it is that Ralph.
I have tried WQVGA.
I think you have introduced a new status (?) not covered by the
screensaver settings.

We have

Now Playing
Stopped = which really equals Paused

and then you have introduced "Off" where the Player being controller has
been switched Off but JiveLite doesn't see this the same as Stopped and
displays the last item being played viz:

17157

|Filename: Program Manager_2015-01-15_12-13-11.jpg                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17157|

QNAP TS419P 4TB LMS7.7.2
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Various iThingys with iPeng & Tablets etc