antonellocaroli wrote:
> hello,
> Use sqeezelite ... but I have problems with resample over 192000.
> I think it's a problem with portaudio ...
portaudio should have nothing to do with the backlight and yes, I'd
recommend using squeezelite for a player on windows and jivelite to
control it.

BuddyRich wrote:
> Is there anyway to have the Screen Off screensaver also turn off the
> screen backlight in Windows?

There is no way that I'm aware to have the backlight turned off with the
screen saver.

If it's always staying on, you can try setting the environment variable
name

SDL_VIDEO_ALLOW_SCREENSAVER

with a value of 1

and then the windows screensaver you've defined should work.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4q8dvq20iyz9e/Builds) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.