Well, I have been plodding along with my Squeezeboxes for many years
now. A SB2, Radio and Boom, all on the server software used here (not
the new one from Logitech).

Generally speaking, I have always been rather happy, as the devices
cover the main bases I require:

* Internet radio - with 6 presets on the front of the Boom (It is
surprising how hard that is to find).
* Access to my extensive music library from the NAS (and access from all
devices either separately or synced together).
* Spotify access (although this is a tad limited and not very well
integrated).
* Control via the iPad (I use iPeng).

I love it, but there are a couple of issues:

* I get odd buffering problems with the radio, which shouldn't be as I
have a 50mb line and can happily stream live HD TV at 3600kbps from
other countries, or Netflix 1080p at 6000kbps*.
* My old SB2 is about to give up the ghost.

The second problem is where I consider it all quite serious. I would
like to replace this, but am I correct that Logitech do not make the
Squeezebox range any more?
* One of the reasons I never switched over to the new firmware and
server was because of my SB2, but if I did find a modern replacement,
would I be better off switching over?

The problem is, I never see any real alternatives on the market out
there that has everything the Squeezebox's had.
A lot of people talk about Sonos, but they don't seem to have a Boom
with the presets that work so well with Internet Radio, not something
simple like the SB2 with a nice display showing what is currently
playing.
Is there anything out there that compares to Logitech's Squeezebox
ecosystem with the features I need?

By the way, I've been with the Squeezebox for nearly 10 years, and if I
could, I'd rather stay :)