ralphy wrote:
> Have a look at the squeezeplay log(s) for some idea of what's happening.
> You'll most likely need to increase the logging level in
> settings->advanced for the now playing and custom clock applets to
> debug.  Also, quit squeezeplay before looking at the logs.
>
> \users\username\appdata\local\temp\{stdout-SqueezePlay,stderr-SqueezePlay}

Changed logging level for both Now Playing and Custom Clock to debug and
I now see lots of errors in the SqueezePlay logfile when the Custom
Clock VU meter screensaver kicks in:

Code:
    ERROR  squeezeplay.ui.draw - get_image_surface:413 no SDL surface available

This is on a Windows 7 x64 system with an integrated nvidia graphics
card. Also tested SqueezePlay on an Intel NUC with the same result.
Surprisingly the Mac OS X version does work OK. I think it must be a
Windows only bug.