Candlemass wrote:
> As is SqueezePad, but not everybody needs feature completeness ;)

Sorry, when I say "feature complete" I mean it offers at least all
features the Squeezebox's native UI does (on the player) and SqueezePad
does this.

> But it can show the album years and it can download songs from the LMS
> to the Android device. Two things that are more important for me and are
> not offered by other commercial controllers :cool: So you see it depends
> on the use case.
I believe all of the major commercial Android Apps can download tracks.
And if displaying the album years is so important to you you are clearly
using the wrong iPad App :D

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*