Andrew Scott's latest blog entry is breathtaking in its chutzpah.

One curious thing is that he clearly states that the on-demand RTMP
streams have now been switched off - odd as they are working fine with
Radio 3 on-demand.

He also states that all BBC maintained clients have been migrated to the
new streams - perhaps I am mistaken (quite likely) but only the live
streams seem to by using HLS on the Windows BBC web client.

Having said that the BBC might well switch of the on-demand RTMP streams
in the next few hour (or they might not!).

I'm concerned that if anyone replies on the BBC Blog that the RTMP
on-demand are still active the BBC might well switch them off
immediately.

Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant
Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.