TheLastMan wrote:
> Hi folks.  I am trying to connect remotely from work to my LMS server on
> my home network which uses the port 9000.  However, most outgoing ports
> are blocked here.  Is there any way round this?

You can create a SSH tunnel to your home using port 443. Then you
forward local port 9000 and 3483 to your LMS server at home. This is
safe but as said by some others, this is not a good practise to do that
from the office though

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)