What a bummer - Napster was the last big streaming service that I could
use on the Squeezebox and now most of my hardware no longer supports it.
I've now cancelled it after being subscribed for about 6 years.

I remember when I was discovering new music on my Squeezeboxes with
Last.fm, then adding it to my Napster library and buying it off them
(back when they also sold mp3) if I liked it.  Even after Last.fm went
due to license issues, I could at least use internet radio to spot new
artists to add to Napster for evaluation ... Now I can't even do that.

Way to go music industry, don't expect me to be buying much new music
from you.