While I was writing "actually, keyboard or mouse activity" I knew I was
going to get called on my brevity, but didn't feel like filling in the
rest.

It should have included "terminal services logins".  Waking up a
machine and expecting it to catch the 2 minute window would not be very
reliable.

Bank tellers don't do anything w/their sysystem, but their admins
configure the domain servers or Netware servers/logins and this
controls the teller's systems.  These types of environments have login
scripts, where updates, patches, etc. are run upon terminal service
login.  User's typically won't remain logged on in such environments,
and typically don't have priv's to update their systems.  So the login
required to do the admin updates are domain or server controlled and
privileged.

Its all much more complicated than this; I was trying to simplify.

--
MrC