This is what I sent to SiriusXM via the contact email link Pippin
posted. (Note, I did NOT have to fill in the RadioID number in the form
to submit the email).

I am a long time SiriusXM subscriber (2 autos plus internet streaming).
Effective 9/30/15, Logitech Squeezebox devices no longer can stream
SiriusXM. This is disappointing. However, a 3rd party provider to
Squeezebox, "IckStream" is interested in developing a plugin for
squeezeboxes that can return this functionality. The company, ickStream,
already has success in doing this and has plugins that enable
squeezeboxes to work with TIDAL and others. They are a quality
organization. A review of the Logitech forums on this streaming issue
will confirm that there is a great demand for such a plugin (and lots of
disappointment if something can't be done to return SiruisXM to our
Squeezebox players). Thanks.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify