Hi - I don't have a Squeezebox, just the successor UE Smart Radio from
Logitech. I'm also quite the noob in discussing this topic. Just for my
information, would the proposed plug-in also work with the UE Smart
Radio? Or is my environment too proprietary/closed for this to help me
restore my SiriusXM service?

I think pippin mentioned that ickStream will require a plugin to run on a server. You would have to run this server on your own. But you'd first have to convirt your SmartRadio into a Squeezebox (which can be done on-device, somewhere in Settings/Advanced).

--

Michael