bpa wrote:
> If I read this right you just edited the custom-convert.conf file ffmpeg
> lines and changed to faad and it didn't work.  That is to be expected as
> the command line option for ffmpeg are wrong for faad.
>
> I prefaced the conf suggestion saying for running Linux - Are you
> running these tests on Linux or Windows ?
>
> Also you using 7.9 - I need to test for other 7.9 changes -  I run 7.8
> normally - there were some for podcasts in 7.9

Thanks for following up bpa.  I'm running LMS 7.8.0 on fedora linux 20
(Vortexbox).  And yes, after trying the ffmpeg option earlier (which
didn't work), I tried the faad.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify