Pascal Hibon wrote:
> I also gave the latest version a go and I too have a result that is
> different from LMS:
>
> According to LMS, I have 14.699 tracks, 1746 albums and 3354 artists.
> The PDF file lists: 14.532 tracks, 1746 albums and 712 artists.
>
> The number of albums is the same but the number of tracks and especially
> the number of artists is different.
> As far as I can see, the PDF doesn’t list any of my compilation albums.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback , I'm looking into it now - it
appears that not all contributors are linked to either an album or a
track if you run the query below you will probably see the missing
records

Code:
--------------------

  select * from contributors
  left join albums
  on contributors.id = albums.contributor
  left join tracks
  on tracks.album = albums.id
  where contributors.id not in
  (select contributors.id from contributors
  inner join albums
  on contributors.id = albums.contributor
  inner join tracks
  on tracks.album = albums.id)
  order by contributors.id

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.