d6jg wrote:
> There is a suitable tool !!!
>
> SQL Lite Manager Firefox Add-on
>
> The basic SQL syntax to produce a basic listing is
>
> select albums.title, contributors.name,  albums.year from albums left
> join contributors where albums.contributor = contributors.id

I don't want to hijack pkfox's thread but I just wanted to share some
screenshots how HanDBase looks on an iPhone:

Default view, listing all tracks:

19135

Search "florence":

19137

Detail view of a record (track Papillon):

19136

Of course it is possible to re size the columns, to create different
views on the database, use filters, etc. There are other columns who
aren't currently visible on the screen but you can easily scroll to the
left and right. I currently have 14525 records in the database and the
app is still very fast on my iPhone 5. Recommended !

|Filename: IMG_0239.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19137|

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
2 x Wandboard Dual, 1 x Wandboard Quad
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.9.0.
iPeng on iPhone, SqueezePad & iPeng on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon