I can probably let you have an SB1(Black) and an SB1G in silver - both
wireless I think, but in varying stages of crustiness. I seem to
remember that the soft feel plastic on the SB1 decomposed and I removed
it with solvent, so definitely not mint/collectors item.  If you're
interested I'll dig them out and check if they're working/complete.
You'll need to cover shipping from the UK, but otherwise they're free to
a good home.

Cheers

Chris

deefha wrote:
> I have a plan to collect complete line of Squeezebox devices including
> models variations. After some investigation I have this list:
>
> >   >   >
  - SLIMP3 (wired only)
  - Squeezebox SB1 (wired only / wireless)
  - Squeezebox SBG (= SB1 with upgraded display) (wired only /
  > wireless)
  - Squeezebox2 (wired only / wireless)
  - Squeezebox v3 (with Slim Devices logo) (wired only / wireless)
  - Squeezebox Classic (= v3 with Logitech logo) (wired only /
  > wireless)
  - Transporter (wireless)
  - Transporter SE (wireless)
  - Duet (= Receiver + Controller) (wireless)
  - Boom (wireless)
  - Radio (wireless)
  - Touch (wireless)
  - UE Smart Radio (wireless)