TurnipMan wrote:
> That didn't work. I suppose with the SB Classic etc when you "Power Off"
> with a remote they don't really go off in thae same way as cutting the
> power on the ChromeCast Audio.
> Time to try the CLI stuff, never looked at that before.
>
> Tom

I've added a while ago a 'hidden' (not available in the GUI) function
that autoplay what "pending" in LMS for that player when it is turned
on/discovered. You have to set the <auto_play> parameter to 1 in the
castbridge.xml config file. It sends a "play" command to LMS through the
CLI interface

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2