> Cause the WIFI Antenna is now on the Board and not sticking outside on a
> USB "nice" Cases out of Aluminium arent the best choice if the router is
> far away. In fact same case same place rpi2 no prob, rpi 3 no connection
> (in the case)

Completely agree, The WiFi behaves oddly as well, mine dosent see my
access points (Dual band x 2 SSID's, havent worked out why yet) but does
see's SSID of people across the road (in a plastic case) in a metal case
sees none.

You can attach a external aerial but you have to solder on an SMT U.fl
connector (They're really really small !) to do this really.

The cost of the Pi3 is maybe the only reason to get it, I got mine for
the same price as a Pi2 otherwise I wouldn't have bothered TBH

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on HP
N54L
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS