cdmackay wrote:
> There's a Squeeze–CC plugin isn't there? I see the thread, although I've
> yet to try it.
>
> Given that, I would rather use my CCs that way, with server software
> with which I am familiar, rather than start again with e.g. Plex.
>
> All depends on how good the Squeeze–CC hookup is.

One thing the my bridge cannot do is synchronization between CC and SB
devices (I could only do that between AirPlay and SB devices). So that's
a big limitation and it seems that Google is not willing to disclose
their sync protocol, so I cannot implement it.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2