kezz wrote:
> Update: I did find 'this link to a cached copy of Logitech forum'
> (https://web.archive.org/web/20160304131249/http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Squeezebox-and-Smart-Radio/Squeezebox-Classic-frequent-crash-and-restart/td-p/850154/page/6)s
> if you want to see how people were (apparently) fixing this error
> before, I could still use some advice when it comes to finding exactly
> what components failed though.

I see you talk about replacing the capacitors, but most of the issues
I've heard of related to the capacitors is that one (or both) of the
analog output channels gets very quiet.  The DC blocking capacitors for
that particular channel fail, so replacing the capacitors can fix this.
They wouldn't impact the digital outputs, nor would they cause the SB3
to crash.