As you'd expect I tried the usual things when I first received this SB3

ADD) Factory Reset
1) Reset XILINX

Setting up the factory test thing seemed a bit cumbersome so I've never
tried it (and I'm starting to think the Sine wave test is fake because
I've never been able to make it happen), this is my second SB3 - the
first one was defective in a similar way.
[I think SB3's have a 100% failure rate based on what I've seen, unlike
my SB2 which is running fine]

I was hopeful, just tried the XILINX reset once more... No luck, It
can't make it through a single song without catastrophic failure.

This one seems to stay on, it just can't play music without crashing and
making a horrendous amount of full volume white noise while doing so.
The first one I had might have been more similar to what OP was
describing, I tried my best to replace all the caps as that guy
described - I was a noob at solder rework so it didn't go amazingly,
crazy enough after the whole process there was no difference.

I'm a bit better at it now, I need thinner tips for my soldering
tweezers though - and I'd probably do it with solder paste this time
just to have better luck evenly heating those tiny pads without ripping
any datalines.

Or do you think this isn't a cap problem at all? I really don't know
where to start with this thing, I have until the 17th to return it
(I probably should since I paid full functional price for it, the
listing said it had no problems)

Thanks for the help by the way! ;)