just chiming in... Sonos had One Store only in Santa Barbara , CA they
supposedly opened a store in Manhattan, NY but more disturbingly to me
is  now also available in apple stores . I personally hate anything to
do with apple wow dude you got to be kidding me I took a look at Sono's
Magical Music Server it looks like an iproduct I = apple all over which
I wouldn't even get near, you may obtain this server  at maximum price
at vendors like BestBuy or Target. I sometimes in emergencies buy media
at BestBuy that's about it also on amazon im guessing you shopped there.
services like Spotify or , Sirius XM ,, Amazon Cloud Player, Apple Music
etc.. never have peeked an interest for me simply because my libraries
are larger bottom line so paring your sonos smart speaker to your rack
mount NAS or prefabbed NAS if you are lucky to have obtained that much
music is no different than using a squeezebox UE radio Grace Audio which
also communicates with LMS for I have one as well..  I was impressed
with Sony's radio station capability many do vary from manufacture if
you search out genre specific and favorite stations throughout the world
I don't see the point in the hardware change except that sonos will
probably limit you eventually with proprietary software bundling you may
not even be aware of at this time. truthfully if I play my music via
DLNA from a projection screen or through a whole house sound system tied
in DLNA is clearly the portal for a PB or larger library not a player
with 3rd party streaming services I mentioned; you can get that from a
flipping computer.

-LMS 7.7.2 | AS-604T | WiFi Radio x 3  | DLNA  x 5-