Hey guys :),

Finally Netflix released an offline-mode! :cool: Love it, because really
makes my many travels with airplane and train more enjoyable, where the
internet connection is either weak or not existing.
Really long waited for that. However, unfortunately I had to discover,
that this offline mode is not available for every content.
For instance it's not provided for the new season of 'The Big Band
Theorie' what I'm currently watching to and would like to take with me
on my 15 hours travel next week.
Someone knows why it is like that and if I can calculate with more
content in the future?
Or would be even better if someone knows a solution?

Thanks for any help!