Recently posted about my Classic that has, per people smarter than me, a
faulty IR sensor. Pressing any remote key causes wild behavior where
words and numbers just fly by. Plays perfectly once the madness stops.
To select anything, I now use iPeng satisfactorily.

I just moved the faulty Classic and switched it with another Classic
that works great. Unfortunately, I cannot find where on iPeng I can set
up this Classic wirelessly. In order to even have iPeng recognize this
Classic, I had to stretch a 50' ethernet cable from an Airport Extreme
so at least it is 'alive' and iPeng sees it.

Now what? Because of the bad IR sensor, I cannot enter my password (an
exercise in extreme frustration) and of course, leaving a 50' cable
along the floor is not feasible.

Please help me find where in iPeng (or online) where I can enter my
wireless password so I can connect, um, wirelessly.

Thank you!

(iMac, Sierra 10.12.2)