bb1959 wrote:
> iI wonder if this is why I am having all these issues w/Spotify?

No, the Spotify issue seems to be related to switching over to support
Spotify Family (so you can have 5 versions of Spotify running
potentially). There is an official version and a protocol handler. There
is also a new 3rd party Spotify family addon as Triode's is now not
being maintained. Try both, see which you prefer.

I did that and it cured operational problems but I lost a couple of
playlists I'd created on LMS Spotify as they'd stopped syncing and I
couldn't find a way of copying the LMS playlists back to Spotify :mad:
The playlists work now but seem to take a good while to load.

Try this thread (one of a few on Spotify issues)
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?105934-Spotify-stop-syncing-playlist/page2