garym wrote:
> same for me. I read that Ron had been ill. He is the key contributor to
> the vortexbox forum. I hope he gets well (for his own sake of course but
> also for the sake of vortexbox users  ;))

Me three....I've lost count how many times Ron has helped me, hope he
gets well. I upgraded to 2.4 a few weeks ago and have been having a
bunch of trouble. With the forums not having much activity before the
crash and my Linux skills being very basic, I'm thinking it might be
time to move onto another solution...just not sure what that would be
just yet.