Hello Sparkle999,

I am using a Thecus N3200PRO together with the latest LMS 7.9 nightlies
with no issues.

As a framework I installed once the module from Ivica many years ago.
But I am updating the binaries manually. This works like charm now for
many years...

Best regards

André

1: Touch -> Atoll Electronique IN50 and AV50 bi-amplifying the Bowers &
Wilkins 803s
2: Squeezebox Duet
3: UE Smart Radio using Squeezebox Radio firmware

Others: "Marantz CD-63 mkII K.I. Signature" for playing Audio CDs
"Onkyo DV-SP504E" for playing SACD and DVD-Audio medias

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1475225823 @ Fri Sep 30 09:05:22
UTC 2016
Datenbankversion: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
running on NAS: Thecus N3200PRO