Wow, talk about long winded.  I wanted a set and forget style backup for
this, been looking for reasonable cloud for a while.  I've 1TB OneDrive
from MS through work, 500GB BT cloud with my broadband but £55 for
unlimited Amazon Cloud gets the nod.

Just spent 2 days playing with various applications to get it there, boy
do most blow chunks.

My music is only about 900GB but it sits on my Proliant Microserver
running WHS 2011.  Therein lies the issue, I tried Odrive but it was
dreadful, was about to download cloudberry backup but again looked a
messy solution.

I've a QNAP NAS which I use for my media server and although I don't use
it for Squeeze (need Intel for MuicIP and Sugarcube) I came up with an
ingenuous plan.

1. Download the Hybrid Cloud Backup app for QNAS which does 1 or 2-way
sync direct into the Cloud Drive (using for home photo/video backup to
Amazon)
2. Plugged my current Backup Music Drive (stand alone USB 2TB WD Drive)
directly into the QNAP and it automatically shares as an External USB
Drive
3. Setup a second cloud one-way sync job from the QNAP to Amazon for all
the music files on the WD USB Drive which is now running happily away
through the 900GB
4. I can then amend my SyncToy job that was my backup for my music files
to send to the new Shared QNAS drive over the network, so pretty much a
double backup, local and cloud.

Not bad for £55 a year, plus the added bonus that if I am working away I
can get to my music files on a adhoc basis, although spotify sort of
negates this these days.

Happy Days and thanks to the OP for the heads up.

Boom, Receiver, Squeezelite, Android Squeezer and Android Squeeze Player
playback
LMS 7.8 on HP Proliant Microserver (WHS 2011) MusicIP & Spicefly
Sugarcube