bakker_be wrote:
> Ever since they stopped allowing the use of rclone, I've been
> investigating alternatives. This is just another factor prompting a
> switch. Since I only need a backup solution I intend to try Crashplan

I love that I learned about rclone mere days before it was banned. But
that ban got me to immediately request non-renewal of my ACD account. I
signed up with hubiC, which works just fine with rclone, but my
multi-terabyte library is currently on day five of the backup process. I
don't think it's painfully slow, it's just not blazingly fast.

I also use CrashPlan, but "painfully slow" definitely applies. The price
and feature set are fantastic, but it's definitely something you use
AFTER you have your local backup figured out.