I'm not sure if this will solve the previous posters problem but I ran
into a similar problem when I tried to update one of my Vortexboxes a
few months ago. In my case it was due to still trying to use the
'Squeeze Community' repo that Clive (JackOfAll) used to maintain. It
seems that Clive has moved on and no longer supports his frequent
updates for us Vortexbox users and for some reason his repo was blocking
some of Andrews updates.

In my case I solved the problem by removing the 'Squeeze Community' repo
using the 'dnf erase' command.

Once the repo was removed I was able to update to the latest versions
that Andrew provided.

Again, your mileage may vary.

Bill

*Server:* HP Pavilion (AMD E-450 CPU) running Vortexbox v2.4 and LMS
v7.9
*Family Room:* Touch > Pioneer AV Receiver > Infinity Reference Speakers

*Living Room:*  Squeezebox Radio x2 (configured as separate left and
right)
*Master Bedroom:* UE Squeezebox Radio x2 (configured as separate left
and right)
*Media Room:* Touch > Sony AV Receiver > Infinity Reference Speakers
*Home Office:* UE Squeezebox Radio
*Controller:* Nextbook HD8 tablet, Orange Squeeze. *Streaming:* Spotify
*Spares:* Touch x1, Radio x3