Fredo wrote:
> Gary, thanks agian.  All is well now.
>
> One last question.  If I run the two commands you described in item #2
> of your post #76, every so often, will I get all the new updates when
> they become available, even 7.9.2?

you won't get 7.9.2, but you'll get everything else for Vortexbox.  To
get newer 7.9.1 or later, go to this site, and copy the link for the
redhat (RPM) LMS install, about 3/4 down the page:

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9

to just install new LMS version, use command line in putty as follows:

systemctl stop squeezeboxserver

dnf install
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.9/sc/6b4ee63/logitechmediaserver-7.9.0-0.1.1487249278.noarch.rpm

(NOTE: use updated 7.x.x URL above from the website I link to earlier)

systemctl start squeezeboxserver

systemctl -l status squeezeboxserver

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win8(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify