JerryS wrote:
> OK, I won't rock the boat but,  while I love this forum and am grateful
> for the informed advice provided by the very knowledgeable members, I
> think the software is far from perfect.  It may just be my incompetence
> but I find the search function to be near useless, I can never find
> stuff.  If others have the same problem, this must result in a lot of
> inefficiency in the form of repeated queries that have been answered
> previously.  I recognise that nothing is likely to happen to improve
> this but, if ever we need to re-invent ourselves, that is worth bearing
> in mind.
>
> Jerry

Agreed, the search function is near useless

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1499358182 @ Thu Jul  6 16:34:03
UTC 2017

                                                                        Server
HTTP Port Number: 9000
                        Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
                        Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                        Audio::Scan: 0.95
                        Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless