I realize I started the latest beat-the-dead-horse topic, but I really
think with new sections of walmart and bestbuy dedicated to bluetooth
speakers, that connected, syncable speakers are absolutely the next big
thing.

Even Sonos might be a little ahead of the market right now.

Chromecast audio is proving that there's going to be a market for it.
All Logitech has to do is come up with another touch-like product that
has a LMS built in, get rid of all mysqueezebox.com stuff, and put some
weight behind the online streaming companies again (like spotty).

I've seen simple bluetooth speakers in the $100-$200 range. Imagine if
logitech had in their UE display a particular speaker that connected to
wifi, could play any song on amazon or spotify, and if you purchase more
than one of them, you can sync them in separate rooms...

It's a good idea. Pop a 3.5" headphones and a digial coax or optical
port on there, and you've got the next gen squeezebox.

1 Touch
2 Receivers
1 Controller
2 Radios