jeff52807 wrote:
> I have an ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Speaker (A320) with Super Bass, Loud
> Bamboo Wood Home Audio Wireless Speakers with Subwoofer.  I would like
> to be able carry a speaker into parts of my home where I don't have a
> Squeezebox.  I have Duets, Booms and Radios.

The limiting factor will be distance from the BT transmitter (and how
much signal strength it can output) and obstructions.  Also you'll have
no control at the speaker end except for volume.

Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8
speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker;  - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE
Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
SB Player - Fire TV