jeff52807 wrote:
> I have an ARCHEER 25W Bluetooth Speaker (A320) with Super Bass, Loud
> Bamboo Wood Home Audio Wireless Speakers with Subwoofer.  I would like
> to be able carry a speaker into parts of my home where I don't have a
> Squeezebox.  I have *Duets*, Booms and *Radios.*

You already have the solution listed in your post, it's called a
Baby/Squeezebox Radio! Wifi is always better then Bluetooth. Range is
going to be a major problem with Bluetooth IE the Squeezebox, Bluetooth
TX, and Bluetooth RX are all going to be in the same room anyway so why
bother. I can walk all over the house and out in my yard with a SB Radio
as long as it sees my WiFi network.

You also have a Duet so the Transmitter is connected to your WiFi
Network so you could plug that Bluetooth Transmitter into the Duet TX
and carry it around with the Bluetooth Speaker system (or at least have
it within 20 feet) and that would make your Bluetooth Speaker System
portable as long as the Duet Transmitter is in range of your WiFi
Network.

Lastly several companies make stereo TX/RX that work in the
440MHz/900MHz bands (whole house plus yard coverage). The down side to
this is that the main unit will be at a central location with your
choice of Squeezebox, but you would have to carry their 900MHz receive
with the TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter plugged into it to
rebroadcast to the Bluetooth Speakers.
.
.

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive