StevePalmer wrote:
> On a non-techy note, I'm just a bit disappointed with Calmradio.com that
> (in my simplistic world) I've ended up with 'less' in total for my
> package by paying more thru subscribing! There was no explicit
> declaration that I'd lose the Art using vTuner when I took out a
> subscription, but there again, that appears to be a limitation of vTuner
> rather than Calm Radio - but the art was always a good thing when
> showing off Calm Radio on a Tablet to mates

I can't comment on vTuner but from past experience any intermediary
rarely help.  AFAICT Calm artwork  mainly supported by Phones, Tablets,
Roku, AppleTV, Amazon, Windows and browsers.  Paid subs gets rid of ads
and access to better quality streams (320k and 192k) and possibly some
sort of personalisation (e.g. Favorites).   I don't know what they mean
by Multimixing.