ralphy wrote:
> This is the first time I've had a report of this since I've been working
> with squeezeplay.
>
> It really sounds like an environment issue, networking, firewall,
> antivirus or IPS.
>
> Is your LMS exposed to the internet? If so, you've likely been hacked.
> Or would you just open it up to try?

My LMS uses an IP provided by a VPN service and my DYN hostname points
to that IP. I was using password protection on top of that obfuscation
successfully right up until a LMS reinstall. After the reinstall,
password protection still works perfectly for web browsers and hardware
devices. It only stopped working for all three instances of Squeezeplay
in use. I have disabled password protection when I've needed to use any
of those Squeezeplay instances.

I can input the username on Squeezeplay and move on to the password
screen. When I enter the password and click "done," literally nothing
happens.