.
Can't go wrong with a Transporter or have too many of them! I also have
multiple units running of various flavors (original and extra tubes) and
down to one new in the box unopened spare.

Long live network streaming of ones own library! My neighbor is already
complaining about Tidal having dropped some of the songs in his playlist
which is always a possibility with a service. Spotify has over Four
Million songs in their available streaming library that have never been
streamed by a single user (and probably three times as many people wish
they could stream that are not available)!

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive