Hi All,

I decided to register and ask help for a problem I've had for quite some
time.

Is there a way to download/copy all files from LMS?

Here's the background as to why I'm asking this. A long time ago my NAS
broke and I started the recovery process, which for the most part was a
success. I was able to save most of my music. Something went very wrong
though, and in LMS I can see most of the folders and files as a double.
The first folder contains the music that plays fine and the second only
zero byte songs or just some tracks that play for a few seconds. If I
browse the files normally on a computer I can only see the zero byte and
bad files. This is some sort of file system corruption issue I suppose.
Just to make it clear, the only way to see the proper files is via LMS
and squeezebox. The file system is ZFS with two mirrored hard drives, if
that makes any difference.

Now I'd like to find a way to safely copy the music to another
destination, and then delete the original files and rebuild the
library.

Naturally I'd like to understand why the double file thing has happened,
but the most important thing for me is just to be able to copy and save
my music.

Muksuluuri