muksuluuri wrote:
> The situation now is that I have the two working hard drives formatted
> and as a mirrored zfs, and this is where the music is stored. Something
> went wrong during the process of copying the files into this zfs drive.
> And the result is if I browse the files via desktop, ssh into it or
> anything else I only see broken files. But LMS sees both the good files
> and the broken files.

I think you should try to get a better understanding of how zfs works.
This sounds like an issue with the file system, rather than LMS applying
some magic. If LMS can see the files, then you can see them, too. But
you might want/need to see what is wrong with zfs.

Don't panic. The files obviously are there. Leave the system alone while
you figure out the details :-).

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo