Agree with all the others.  Stock up on spares and known failure parts.
In my experience, the SB ecosystem has proven fairly durable and robust.

And knowing how to repair the known failure points on some models, and
what steps to take to reduce wear on those components, and to work
around them if necessary, helps enormously as well.

For instance, keep the VFDs on models that use them at low intensity or
off as much as possible.  Take it easy on the Classic/Transporter style
remotes, which are known for IR emitter failures.  The era of smart
devices and apps has reduced the need for both.  And don't crank up the
volume on a Radio or Boom much past 40 if you want to preserve the
speakers.

And for all those models with cheap wall wart supplies, make sure they
are always getting clean, stable, transient-protected power.  Nothing
can chew up a piece of electronics as quickly as a low-quality,
out-of-spec, failing or bad PSU can.

At this point, our inventory of Squeezeboxes and repair elements will
probably now outlive me.  But even if the platform ever became
unworkable, the technology and marketplace has now evolved to the point
where there are now plenty of escape rafts.  Unlike in 2005, in today's
era of 4k video streams, storing and streaming even uncompressed high
definition audio files around in most homes is now incidental.  The only
thing irreplaceable is one's personal music library.