Have always had random glitches when streaming from Internet - Spotify,
radio stations, etc.  Generally once or twice a day. Took some time to
update all the firmware on my firewall and APs a couple weekends ago,
updated to LMS 7.9.2 and everything has been rock solid.  Currently
running Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1524136933 on RPi3 with
MaxPlay hardwired to router.  Music and OS on a microSD card.

Interesting that after I updated the firmware on my Ubiquiti APs the
Auto setting for power is no longer full strength and the WiFi signal
strength at most of my SqueezeBoxen is lower by 10-40%, however, syncing
5 or 6 is no problem.

Running Spotty and ShairTunes2, both working flawlessly.

Wanted to say many thanks to Michael for his continued work and support
for LMS, along with all of the other contributors and plug in
developers, and everyone here on the forum that’s always helpful when
I’ve run into issues - Thanks!!!

"You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
Mark Twain

LMS 7.9 on Raspberry Pi3 w/200GB SD
5 Receivers, 1 Boom, 2 Radios, 1 Controller, 1 iPhone & 1 iPad w/iPeng,
1 Android phone w/Squeezer