Thanks for the heads-up, I will of course install that plug in. Still,
what I would really like is to be able to browse the pdf when streaming,
same as in qobuz web player. I don't download much these days. Qobuz
metadata for an album does contains link to a pdf booklet if available
(it is called "goodies"...) so one would think perhaps there is a way to
use this link. Assuming that qobuz api allows this.

I'll have to look into this. But please take any further discussion to a different thread. It's becoming rather off topic.

Perhaps Michael H. can comment on the possibilities ?

The link seems to be documented. I'll have to see whether I can make any use of it.

--

Michael