DanSmedra wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems with TIDAL streaming?
>
> Pandora seems solid and I'm fairly confident my Internet service or WiFi
> isn't to blame.

I started an hour later but I've run through most of a playlist with no
issues here. Tidal problems are often local or regional anyway. It's
very frustrating, and in fact of the 1,100 posts in the
ComputerAudiophile "Official Tidal HiFi Streaming Issues Thread" my
impression is that most of the complaints are about unexplained
stuttering, dropouts, freezes, and hangs/rebuffering.

If you're still having problems, we should probably take this to a new
thread to discuss further.

LMS: SGC microJukebox • Players: Duet, Touch (two), ultraRendu, Mac
SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X • Control apps: Android Squeezer, Win
Squeezelite-X